SAA is launching 2021 activities for the members-only 63rd annual art show to be held at the Siskiyou Arts Museum.
|Entry Forms Due||Friday, August 6, 2021|
|Deliver Art Work||Saturday, September 4, Siskiyou Arts Museum|
|Reception||Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 4-7PM|
|Art Show Opens||Saturday, September 11, 2021|
|Art Show Closes||Saturday, November 6, 2021|
|Pick Up Art Work||Sunday, November 7, 2021|
Critique Artist for 2021: Chris Messer
Original art only. No reproductions, including Giclee prints or other inkjet copies.
- Mixed Media
- Printmaking (e.g., etching, lithography, etc.)
- 3-D (e.g., sculpture, woodcarving)
- Water Media
- Other (e.g., encaustic, alcohol ink)
Sorry, no photography or digital art.
There will be no awards presented in 2021. Chris Messer will provide a critique for each piece in the show, and each artist will be provided with a copy of the critique for their work.
SAA members only.
Rules of Entry
- Maximum of one entry with a maximum size of 20” x 30” or 600 square inches. If this is exceeded, art may be eliminated at the discretion of the show chair.
- 2-D art must be dry, properly framed, and ready to hang. WIRE HANGERS ONLY.
- Art must be original (i.e., no reproductions), completed by the artist within the past three years, and not previously shown at the SAA Annual Show.
- Art may not be removed prior to the scheduled pick-up date of November 7, 2021. Art not picked up by 6:00 p.m. on that date may be charged a storage fee of $5.00 per day.
- Late entry forms and late art will not be accepted.
- SAA will have full authority over positioning and display.
- SAA reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- Artists agree to allow SAA to photograph any entries and use those photographs for show publicity.
- Artists who sell work at the show will contribute 40% of the selling price to the Siskiyou Arts Museum. Artists are encouraged to provide a biography and business cards to facilitate the sale of their art.
- SAA will take utmost care in handling the art but assumes no liability for loss or damage.
SAA membership is all that is required. There is no additional entry fee for the 2021 show.
Entry in this show indicates acceptance of all rules as listed above.
Questions: E-mail us at email@example.com.
Again this year we will hold a silent auction to raise money for our scholarships. They may be framed or matted and protected in plastic (if appropriate), and must be no larger than 9″ x 12″ (framed). All proceeds will go to the Scholarship Fund.
If you have agreed to donate cards for sale at the show or pieces for the silent auction, please bring them with your entries on September 4. Proceeds from the card sales will go to the Siskiyou Arts Museum.